- Is MCA equal to B Tech?
- Is MCA a software engineer?
- Can a BCA student become a software engineer?
- CAN IT student become software engineer?
- Do you have to be really smart to be a software engineer?
- Which is better BCA MCA or BTech?
- Is MCA higher than BTech?
- What is salary of MCA student?
- What is the salary of BCA?
Is MCA equal to B Tech?
MCA is generally assumed equivalent to B.
Tech in IT and CSE field as course structure is same but B.
tech provides more scope and generally B.
tech candidates are preffered over MCA and higher salary is offered..
Is MCA a software engineer?
MCA holder is not an Engineer by degree. But most of the times designation in companie is Software Engineer. MCA can be considered as Software Developer not computer Engineer.
Can a BCA student become a software engineer?
Yes BCA Student can become a Software Developer. Bachelor of Computer Applications is a three-year undergraduate course which deals with information technology and computer applications. … BCA provides various opportunities to the students who wish to pursue their career in IT and software.
CAN IT student become software engineer?
1. Pursue Computer Science Related Fields and Degree. This is one of the traditional ways that most of the students follow to pursue software engineering. … To become a developer or software engineer you need to use your theoretical knowledge and concepts practically working on some real software.
Do you have to be really smart to be a software engineer?
Not everyone who tries software development will become an excellent software developer, but it is a myth that software development requires extraordinary talent and passion. Being excellent at software development requires continuous learning, exactly the same as being excellent at anything else.
Which is better BCA MCA or BTech?
While BCA gives students a good technology knowledge, it is advisable to complete your MCA to give yourself career wise push. After graduation, a student with a B. Tech degree has greater job opportunities than a student with a BCA.
Is MCA higher than BTech?
But yes, MCA is better than B. Tech as it is essentially a post-graduate degree course as compared to B. Tech which provides you only a graduation certificate. So, in short, job prospects with MCA are better as compared to B.
What is salary of MCA student?
Average Salary of MCA Graduates – Experience WiseExperienceSalary per monthFor FresherRs. 15,000 – Rs. 36,0001 -3 yearsRs. 26,000 – Rs. 44,000Above 5 yearsRs. 40,000 – Rs. 1,50,000Avg. Salary for MCA in USA$1500 – $3500Dec 10, 2018
What is the salary of BCA?
Salary Packages Offered by the Top Companies in India for BCA:CompanyAverage Salary (Rupees Per Annum)CognizantRs.265,000 – 300,000AricentRs.290,000 – 315,000MicrosoftRs.300,000 – 360,000WiproRs.275,000 – 325,0002 more rows•May 4, 2020